Here’s what you can expect at the Rocky Mountain Tree Festival:
Frequently Asked Questions
We will work for approximately 2.5 hours until our lunch break, which will be provided by us.
After lunch, we will work for another 1-2 hours, finishing up our project. We ask all volunteers to help us clean up the work site upon completion before you head on out.
– work pants/jeans/sweatpants – NO SHORTS as we will be working on sites that may have tall/thorny weeds.
– tennis shoes or work boots – NO OPEN TOE SHOES OR SANDALS as this is a physical event that requires some labor and you will get dirty.
– outerwear – our events will go on regardless of the weather, so be prepared for rain or shine.
Highly Recommended (but optional):
– work gloves (if you have your own)
– hat to protect you from the sun
– water bottle
We will also provide so you can refill your water bottle so we highly recommend you bring a container or hydration backpack.
If they are not interested or unable to volunteer, they are welcome to hang out at the worksite, but we require all persons who are working with us to sign a waiver and to come dressed appropriately for the event.